As part of our Sales and Customer Success team, Slack Experience Consultants work with our largest and most strategic customers to design new ways of collaborating and working in Slack. They create adoption and change management strategies so that our customer’s employees embrace these new ways of working and they drive value for their company through these new processes. They conduct focus groups, interviews, and use other design thinking methods to understand critical work that can be brought into Slack. They perform value and change readiness assessments to prepare customers for Slack’s launch and adoption. They also work with the customer to ensure precise execution and quantifiable results.
Part of the Professional Services team, the Slack Experience consultant works with Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, Engagement Managers, Technical Architects, Enterprise Learning leads and other cross-functional teams to deploy Slack to large enterprises. They focus on the employee experience by enabling teams to launch Slack successfully, adopt it widely and realize significant business value.
What you will be doing
- Understand current customer challenges, areas of opportunity, and ways of working to assess how to improve this work by bringing it into Slack.
- Facilitate workshops, interviews and other engaging activities across the customer's organization.
- Work with executive sponsors to co-define the vision for Slack and design a thoughtful change management plan.
- Build launch plans for the end user that include key learning objectives and change management activities.
- Track change readiness, program participation, product adoption and usage maturity to establish a baseline.
- Identify key areas to focus on post launch to continue to drive value and maturity in platform usage.
What you should have
- 7+ years process and/or change management experience (preferably in a SaaS environment)
- Experience in end to end system implementations
- Excellent consultative skills
- Ambitious, hardworking teammate with creative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Bachelor’s Degree
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.