Recruiter - Engineering, Product and Design
A company is only as good as its people, and as a recruiter you understand the impact you can have on our brand, product and those around you. We are looking for an experienced recruiter to partner with our Product and Design organizations as we pursue our mission of making people’s working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive.
What you will be doing
- Manage the full cycle of recruiting for Product and Design candidates, from sourcing through close
- Collaborate leadership to understand, define, and build talent profiles. Create and execute on ways to identify and hire top talent.
- Serve as the talent advisor and subject matter expert for your client teams. Leverage data to provide insights into the health of the hiring pipeline. Partner with product and design leadership to grow their organizations
- Act as Slack’s brand ambassador by designing and attending events to engage relevant communities and attract talent.
- Contribute to the growth of Slack’s recruiting function by proactively developing and refining processes and serving as a thought partner for the rest of the team
What you should have
- 5+ years of full-cycle product, technical, or design recruiting experience, ideally in-house.
- Prior experience in agency or similar high cadence recruiting environment.
- Background of developing creative recruiting strategies with a focus on building an employer brand.
- Demonstrated experience as an effective recruiting partner along with examples of how you have mentored and coached members of your team.
- Experience using data to inform and influence meaningful changes.
- Experience developing a strong grasp of business context and partnering directly with senior clients
- Prior experience in agency or similar high cadence recruiting environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Bonus points for prior design recruiting experience
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.