Business Intelligence Analyst, Sales
Slack is looking for an BI Analyst to join our Sales Analytics Team to help drive success of Slack’s Sales organization by empowering the team to make data-informed decisions. This person will have deep technical skills and experience in BI and analytics to effectively turn data into dashboards and insights to answer business questions. This person will use their influence to help drive decisions, and will work with a large group of decision makers in Business Operations, Sales and Customer Success to deliver Sales BI roadmap. They will be collaborating with Data Engineering and other multi-functional partners to build scalable solutions for the business, and this person is passionate about having a huge impact on a growing team.
- Collaborate with Sales Business Operations and Sales & Customer Success leadership to understand business questions in priority.
- Design and develop BI solutions at scale to tackle business problems.
- Build and manage dashboards, scorecards, and other analytical services for Sales partners.
- Design, build and automate key business metrics into one visualization to tell a story.
- Build processes and standards that inspire trust with data and provide consistent metrics across the organization.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an Analytics or BI role supporting the Sales function.
- 3+ Years’ experience with modern analytics tools such as Looker, Tableau, Clik, etc. Experience with advanced Looker development a plus.
- Experience of working with Data Engineering and Integrations.
- Knowledge of Sales and CRM tools like Salesforce, Gainsight, Xactly etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Analytics, Information Systems or related area.
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Proficiency in one or many analytics languages like SQL/python/R etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management skills; ability to tackle multiple projects and initiatives at a time.
- Tight-knit collaboration skills and results-driven mindset.
- Design thinking concepts or other visualization concepts that drive story-telling.
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.