Slack is looking for an Executive Assistant to work alongside VP Leadership for the Customer Experience Organization. Do you have a natural inclination toward logistics and planning? Are you the type of person who jumps in with both feet when it comes to taking on new tasks and projects? Do you thrive at handling multiple demands in a rapidly changing environment? Can you synthesize lots of information quickly and efficiently?
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture — we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Provide strategic administrative and project management support for VP Leadership in the Customer Experience organization
- Assist executives in project managing business-critical initiatives
- Partner with Customer Experience’s Chief of Staff on strategic initiatives, including OKRs, budgeting, internal communications, and employee engagement
- Partner with cross functional teams on day-to-day activities, team meetings, event planning, and office logistics
- Proactively manage calendars, events, expense reporting, and travel for executives
- Adapt to the ever-changing needs of a fast growing technology company
- Work flexibly in terms of responsibilities and responsiveness
- Act as a liaison both internally and externally, maintaining a sense of professionalism at all times
What you should have
- Minimum of 4+ years of recent, full-time administrative support, reporting to 1 or more executives (recent is within last 3-5 years)
- 4+ years of managing the calendar, expenses, and travel of a C-level executive or similar
- Commitment to meeting expense reporting deadlines and travel policies
- Must be highly organized, efficient, and demonstrate innate attention to detail
- Enjoys working with executives in a fast-paced environment preferably in technology, media, internet or related companies
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills – poised, professional, and articulate, as you will be representing the personal “brand” of your executives to many external partners across a wide variety of industries
- Quick learner with the ability to quickly pick up and adapt to new technology
- A proven ability to drive projects forward while simultaneously multitasking in an environment with shifting priorities
- Problem solver — be able to efficiently and proactively find a creative solution to any problems that arise.
- Trustworthy — must have the utmost discretion with access to sensitive company and personal information
- Strong knowledge of Google Apps and Slack is preferred
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.