International Tax Manager
Slack is looking for a fun, knowledgeable, collaborative International Tax Manager to join its growing tax team. This position will be the first International tax hire and will assist in the management of all U.S. international, cross-border and non-U.S. tax matters for the Company. This newly created position will report to the Head of Tax.
What you will be doing
- Prepare quarterly transfer pricing calculations and review intercompany calculations according to Slack’s Transfer Pricing policies
- Manage global transfer pricing reports with outside consultants
- Work with outside consultants to prepare and review foreign statutory financials and foreign income tax returns
- Monitor international tax developments that could apply to Slack
- Support US international tax compliance including US international tax forms, E&P, Subpart F, GILTI, FDII, FTC, BEAT calculations, etc.
- Work with Legal to ensure that inter-company legal agreements are in place
- Prepare all international related quarterly and year-end provision calculations
- Provide support for all Company’s global tax planning strategy initiatives and projects
- Manage all non-US income tax audits
- Assist in international tax planning
What you should have
- Bachelor’s degree in Tax or Accounting - CPA, MST, or JD preferred
- 5-7 years of international tax experience, public accounting and/or technology industry experience
- Proficiency in US transfer pricing regulations and OECD guidelines
- Strong tax technical knowledge in the areas of US international tax post-tax reform
- Experience in IP cross-border intercompany transactions
- Experience with transfer pricing and country by country reporting
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills; detail-oriented; great modeling skills with advanced Excel skills
- Experience in Workday a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Results-driven with a high level of initiative, accountability and, integrity
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.