Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Slack is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team in Tokyo, with a track record of bringing new concepts and products to the local market and growing revenue. This is a critical role that requires strong partnerships with cross functional teams to help Slack accelerate its growth in the region through regional adoption of product messaging and positioning, competitive strategy, sales enablement, content development, research and evangelism.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and encouraging culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you’ll be doing
- Lead the regional adoption and localization of product positioning and messaging that resonates with targeted buyers by understanding our brand, regional customer needs, product roadmap, local market trends, and competitive landscape
- Manage and execute the product marketing strategy and integrated marketing campaigns to drive user acquisition, adoption, pipeline and revenue, in partnership with marketing and cross functional teams
- Manage local competitive strategy and intelligence
- Manage product content in the Japanese language such as presentations, case studies, videos, demos, whitepapers, website copy and blog posts
- Enable sales and marketing teams with product massaging and values
- Evangelize both internally and externally to promote the value of Slack
- Develop and implement promotions for product releases
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product adoption and usage
What you should have
- 8+ years product marketing experience in B2B technology, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Track record of partnering with the HQ central team to contribute to global strategy as the regional lead
- History of adopting and localizing positioning and messaging for products that resonate with regional customers
- Experience marketing in an enterprise technology sales cycle; familiar with inside and field sales, SDR programs, and outbound marketing campaigns
- Strong communication, story-telling and presentation skills with the ability to tailor messaging to different audiences and functions
- Track record of growing business at a hyper growth company
- Driven, high energy, can-do attitude
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Written and spoken fluency in both Japanese and English
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.