Sr. Demand Generation Manager
Slack is hiring a senior demand generation manager to play a foundational role in driving consideration of our product among enterprise companies in EMEA. In this role, your mission will be to accelerate the impact of our regional sales teams with demand generation and pipeline maturation programs.
Working in a fast-paced environment, you will be responsible and take ownership of Slack’s demand generation strategy, plan and execution in EMEA. Day-to-day activities include: developing new audience-centric initiatives and collaborating with our search, content, field, and other marketing teams to build multi-channel digital programs. The ideal candidate will be an expert in demand generation tools and techniques and have built successful digital programs that scale.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture. We look for people who are curious, inventive and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Own the EMEA demand generation targets, driving marketing pipeline contributions.
- Build a repeatable, regionally-focused framework for targeting, acquiring, educating and nurturing enterprise prospects
- Leverage regional market research and audience insights to design EMEA-centric digital programs that reach and connect with target customers
- Work with the global Demand Generation team to develop the foundation of Slack’s marketing automation infrastructure that supports the enterprise customer sales journey
- Support integrated campaigns by partnering with other marketing functions including field marketing, content, social media, product marketing, and marketing operations
- Define and execute digital programs and tactics to support ABM initiatives
- Partner with the regional sales teams to ensure alignment on program rollout and outputs including lead criteria, sales handover process and metrics / reporting.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to source (or produce) content and educational material that builds awareness of Slack capabilities and accelerates the sales process
- Surface opportunities and suggest new marketing channels in the region
- Own metrics and reporting for digital efforts including lead generation, conversion rates, and pipeline contribution and identify optimisation opportunities
- Manage the demand generation budget for the region and direct investment where we see greatest ROI
- Partner with the finance and analytics teams to; establish key metrics for success, interpret results and drive program improvements to meet EMEA growth targets
What you should have
- 6+ years of digital demand generation experience, preferably in SaaS solutions
- Experience designing and managing effective digital marketing programs within a fast-paced, high-tech company
- Expertise in understanding data, analysing results, and optimising for scale
- Hands-on experience with demand generation tools, lead scoring, CRM systems and marketing automation software
- Fluency in French or German a plus
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.