A company is only as good as it’s people, and as a Recruiter you understand the impact that you can have on our brand, product and those around you. Slack is excited to be growing our engineering team in Pune, and we are looking for a Recruiter to help us source, hire, and welcome new members to our amazing team here! This is an opportunity to personally affect a rapidly growing office and have a huge impact on our global footprint.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with Recruiting, Engineering, and People leadership to build and evolve Slack in the Pune market.
- Collaborate with engineering and product leaders to understand, define, and build talent profiles.
- Create and execute on ways to identify and hire top talent - source a pipeline of high caliber talent for roles in Slack’s Pune office with a specific focus on technical hiring
- Serve as the talent advisor and SME for the Pune office. Leverage data to provide strategic insights into the health of the hiring pipeline and provide coaching and training as needed.
- Act as Slack’s brand ambassador by designing and attending events to engage the local community and attract talent.
- Contribute to the growth of Slack’s recruiting function by proactively developing and refining processes and serving as a thought partner for the rest of the team.
What you should have:
- 5+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience in an in-house setting.
- Background of developing creative recruiting strategies with a focus on building an employer brand.
- Demonstrated experience as an effective recruiting partner along with examples of how you have mentored and coached members of your team.
- Experience using data to inform and influence meaningful changes.
- Experience developing a strong grasp of business context and partnering directly with executive leadership.
- Strong communication skills and ability to act with autonomy
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.