Sales Strategy & Operations Manager, Japan
Slack is looking for a driven, talented Manager with a strong background in strategy and operations to join our International Sales and Business Operations team. The Sales and Business Operations team is focused on using both data and qualitative insights to provide recommendations to drive our International go-to-market strategy and streamline our daily operations.
Within this team, you will primarily focus on supporting and partnering with our Japan Sales leadership team, currently based in Tokyo and Osaka. As a member of the Field Sales Business Operations team, you will help drive new initiatives and make a large, daily impact on our rapidly growing business! Sound interesting? Come work with us!
What you’ll be doing:
- Define our coverage model: headcount, organizational structure, territory and account planning
- Establish and drive our go-to-market strategy for the region
- Identify, make and execute recommendations to improve sales productivity
- Forecast revenue
- Drive projects and initiatives to foster top-line growth
- Drive operational rigour and scale processes
- Establish a strong relationship and act as a connection with different cross-functional teams (Marketing, Customer Success, Sales Development, Partnerships and Business Systems) to drive outcomes and results
What you should have:
- 5+ years of Management Consulting, Investment Banking, Private Equity or Sales Operations experience
- Positive “can do” attitude and growth mindset
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience driving projects from start to finish, leading dispersed cross-functional teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to interact and influence decision making processes at multiple levels
- Strong experience in creating Excel models and manipulating data
- Written and spoken fluency in both Japanese and English required
- Experience in Salesforce and SQL is a strong plus
- Experience in SaaS companies is a strong plus
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.