Global Site Development Project Manager
Slack is growing rapidly and we are looking for a Global Site Development Project Manager to join our Global Real Estate team. The successful individual will have a strong construction and design background to manage Slack’s tenant improvements projects. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a small but tactical team on aspects of existing and new projects.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Oversee all aspects of Slack build projects, large and small, from design, construction and post construction
- Develop and Manage budgets, schedules and change orders
- Provide value-added input during design and construction phase
- Create strategies for quality control, efficiencies and process workflows
- Develop each project program by working and reviewing local organizational needs, requirements and operational standards
- Research, assess and RFP for design, architectural, consultant and general contractors for each project
- Review design and construction at specific phases to ensure alignment with standards, project goals and program
- Review and coordinate MEP, CDs and shop-drawings
- Review and analyze technical reports from consultants
- Attend and run weekly site meetings
- Coordinate and collaborate with key Slack stakeholders
- Oversee key handover of each new site
- Manage post-occupancy surveys and analysis for future builds
- Deliver presentations, produce project status reports, and communicate deliverables to management teams
- Research the latest trends in office design, office wellness, furniture and technology
- Working on multiple locations and projects at the same time
- Take on adhoc projects as needed
What you should have
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering or Interior Design from an accredited program required. Master’s of Architecture Degree preferred
- Minimum of three years related work experience in workplace tenant improvements and ground-up construction in San Francisco
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and/or Revit and/or Bluebeam
- Leed Certified preferred
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.