Slack is looking for an Executive Assistant to work alongside our Leadership team. We are looking for a proactive self-starter to partner and collaborate closely with two Slack VPs on our Corporate team.
The Slack Corporate team is led by our General Counsel and is composed of our Business and Corporate Development, Legal, Privacy, Policy and Slack for Good functions. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong communication skills and have the ability to perform professionally in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Provide strategic administrative support for several executives
- Proactively manage calendars, expense reporting, and travel for executives
- Draft and manage correspondence and communications on behalf of the executive, as appropriate
- Assist executives in project managing business-critical initiatives
- Plan and execute team events, meetings, off-sites, and other special functions
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on projects, initiatives and events
- Adapt to the ever-changing needs of a fast growing technology company
- Work flexibly in terms of responsibilities and responsiveness
- Act as a liaison both internally and externally, maintaining a sense of professionalism at all times
What you should have
- Minimum of 4 years of recent, full-time administrative support, reporting to 1 or more executives (recent is within last 3-5 years)
- Enjoys working with executives in a fast-paced environment preferably in technology, media, internet or related companies
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills – poised, professional, and articulate, as you will be representing the personal “brand” of your executives to many external partners across a wide variety of industries
- Problem solver — be able to efficiently and proactively find a creative solution to any problems that arise.
- Trustworthy — must have the utmost discretion with access to sensitive company and personal information
- Knowledge of Google Apps and Slack is preferred, but not necessary
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.