Learning Consultant - Business Development
We are seeking an insightful, hardworking, humble, and creative sales enablement professional that is passionate about helping others succeed. This individual has a track record of success in Sales Enablement and is excited to develop their own skills while crafting high-impact solutions for the BDR and SDR segments of our Global Sales Organization at Slack. These segments are often a customer’s first experience with Slack and are responsible for accelerating pipeline growth by clearly articulating the value of Slack to interested innovators around the world.
You will be responsible for partnering with BDR and SDR Leadership, Sales Operations, and Marketing to define strategy, drive execution, and communicate business impact. Your ability to measure and action on data will be an essential aspect of the role.
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership to vet and drive the Sales Enablement strategy for our BDR and SDR teams.
- Partner with top performing reps to uncover business needs, design solutions, launch, iterate, and measure impact.
- Partner with key cross-functional partners (marketing, operations, product, analytics) and external vendors to execute against organizational priorities.
- Design and develop Sales Enablement solutions across a variety of mediums (e.g., in-person, virtual, eLearning, videos, on-the-job support, management reinforcement & mentoring) to improve upon our sales motion.
- Establish and drive the vision for a robust skills training portfolio.
- Facilitate, lead, and inspire through regular skill development sessions.
- Establish and iterate on assessment strategies to measure the efficacy and value of training initiatives.
- Develop process and operational efficiencies to increase rep productivity.
- Experience designing and delivering sales training and broader Sales Enablement programs
- 3-5+ years business an / or sales development experience
- Background in teaching and adult education preferred
Competencies for Success
- Highly proficient at building trust with reps and managers.
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute.
- Passion for developing others.
- Team player that thrives in a collaborative environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and proactive.
- Experience using standard and emerging Sales Enablement tools (Salesforce, Salesloft, Continu, Guru, Highspot), web-based meeting tools (Zoom, Bluejeans, WebEx, etc.), and knowledge management tools (Guru, Highspot) to build agile earning programs.
The BDR/SDR lead will report to the Global Manager of Sales Enablement Segment Leads
Ability to travel (~20%)
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.