Customer Success Manager
Our Customer Success team advises and guides a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch Slack successfully, adopt it widely and are continually driving business value from Slack.
You'll work closely with customers to discover their business needs and challenges and then coach them on the best ways to use Slack to solve them.
Working closely with Slack’s Account Executives, you'll provide input into their strategic customer plans, helping them to identify areas where existing customers could improve their use of Slack or uncovering new uses for Slack amongst their customer portfolio. From time to time you may also work with Account Executives to advise prospective customers on the best way to launch Slack in their company.
Part coach, project manager, consultant and product expert, our Slack Customer Success Managers are continually focused on helping our customers improve their team communication and be successful with Slack.
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Guide and coach customers and Account Executives with a dedicated customer success processes.
- Travel and meet with customers onsite to discover and understand their needs and help them develop a Slack onboarding process.
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on Slack methodologies so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
- Identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions.
- Partner with Slack’s Account Executives to help them be more effective.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Craft customer onboarding assets, adapt existing customer onboarding assets and work with product marketing to refine existing and create new onboarding assets.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
- 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization. SaaS experience a benefit.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.