Annual Program Manager
Are you a leader who can execute the next generation of solution delivery at Slack? Are you a team player who thrives in an iterative, fast-paced environment? Do you love a challenge? We want to talk to you!
Slack is looking for a Program Manager in our Success Services organization to define and execute Annual Programs. For this role, we’re looking for someone who is creative, collaborative, and experienced. This manager will work collaboratively with Enterprise customers to design and implement annual programs to drive adoption, maturity, and, ultimately, business success with the Slack platform.
You’ll play a critical role in scoping, designing, building, and delivering relevant and compelling programs for Enterprise customers across a broad range of users, groups, and geographies. These programs will be aligned to the customer’s specific needs and based on a set of core pillars (learning, critical response, administrator services, developer services, and analytics)
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Manage a holistic annual program by working closely with the various specialists across the team and customers for the implementation of value added services of Slack
- Build out discovery procedures with Enterprise customers to scope needs correctly
- Identify additional customer requirements, day-to-day project management tasks, and coordination of overall scoping and coordination
- Manage any key issues and risks on the project
- Build out program and project plans to execute the successful delivery of Slack
- Manage scope, timelines, and project financials according to plan
- Work cross functionally to bring all necessary resources to the table to deliver success
- Collaborate with and advise the Head of Global Programs on how to enhance the methodology that delivers continuous results and measures success
What you should have
- You have 8+ years of program/project delivery preferably within a SaaS organization
- You have 5+ years of project management experience preferably within a SaaS organization
- You have experience managing projects with various methodologies
- You have excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- You have a proven track record of resolving issues and risks in a cross functional and collaborative way
- You are able to present and have discussions at the various levels and functions, including C-Suite, in an Enterprise organization
- You’re confident, and you easily build relationships when working with your customers and internal partners
- You’re naturally curious, love learning new things and are proactive in sharing knowledge with others
- You possess a strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion
- You know when something is over your head and aren’t afraid to ask for help
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.