Annual Programs Technical Specialist
Are you a leader who can execute the next generation of technical delivery excellence at Slack? Are you a team player who thrives in an iterative, fast-paced environment? Do you love a challenge? We want to talk to you!
Slack is looking for a technical program specialist to join our Success Services organization to support the implementation of Annual Programs. For this role, we’re looking for someone who is creative, collaborative, hard-working and tenacious. This specialist will work collaboratively with both Enterprise customers and internally to design and implement annual programs to drive adoption, maturity, and ultimately business success with the Slack platform.
In this role, you will be required to be an expert in Slack concepts, practices and procedures in order to guide the customer on how to tactically build and execute a program to manage and realize maximum value from their Slack instance. These programs will be aligned to the customer’s specific needs and based on a set of core pillars (learning, critical response, administrator services, developer services, and analytics)
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate with global teams to administer Customer's Slack instance
- Build trusted advisor relationships and provide assistance to customer teams
- Work with teams to implement business workflows automation and integrations including bots, connectors, and related services
- Identify key risks and issues related to the customer program(s)
- Work cross functionally to bring all necessary resources to the table to deliver success
- Evangelize the benefits of Slack within the teams to increase adoption and productivity gains
- Identify opportunities to drive additional value for the customer within the framework of the existing program
What You Should Have
- You have 5+ years of technical program/project delivery experience or customer support, preferably within a SaaS organization
- You have experience in the Slack ecosystem and understand solution architecture for API based SaaS systems
- You understand the web and how it works. You're not necessarily writing and deploying your own complex code, but you're also not afraid of technical conversations and learning new technical skills as needed.
- You have excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- You have a proven track record of resolving issues and risks in a cross functional and collaborative way and an attitude to always want to make things better
- You are a self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer adoption.
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.