Sr. Compensation Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Compensation Analyst to join our growing People team. We are experiencing rapid growth, so you should be comfortable and thrive in a very dynamic environment. We are building and iterating many programs and processes and need a team member with a solid foundation of success in doing just that! Does this sound like you? Come work at Slack.
What you will be doing
- Key player in our annual and mid-year compensation programs (merit, stock, promotions, & bonus administration).
- Maintain the relationship with survey providers, make sure we are keeping up with our data submissions and downloading survey results.
- Analyze market data to assess competitiveness on cash, incentive, and equity programs.
- Manage salary structure updates and maintenance.
- Develop dynamic tools and models to interpret and analyze data.
- Partner on compensation projects from design through execution, including modeling, project planning, communicating, and training.
- On an as needed basis, consult with Finance, BizTech, People Ops, and survey vendors where needed for programs support.
- Research and evaluate program practices for all labor markets.
What you should have
- 5+ years of compensation or related experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- You are analytical and you pay attention to the details. You are focused, nothing is going to fall through the cracks on your watch.
- You enjoy solving problems. You love tackling hard problems and finding creative solutions.
- You don’t get flustered easily and you don’t give up. If you don’t know the answer, you will keep working at it until you figure it out.
- You communicate clearly and write well. You can explain anything to anyone particularly around compensation and People data.
- You like learning new things and you can learn quickly. When things change, you can roll with it.
- You like emojis
- Experience with Workday
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.