CS Strategic Programs Manager
Our Strategic Programs team is at the heart of our rapidly growing Customer Success organization, connecting the teams and initiatives within CS. We create and execute best-in-class programs to amplify our Customer Success efforts and maximize customer value. We are looking for a Strategic Programs Manager to join the team!
As a CS Strategic Programs Manager you’ll help support our global CS team by building and executing strategic programs and driving our CS goals and objectives forward. Some of those programs could include our voice of the customer program (working with product/eng team), our customer health initiatives focused on tracking and improving health scores, our incident response programs, executive engagement programs, and more. You will be a close partner to both CS leadership and our cross-functional teams, driving the end to end process from stakeholder alignment, prioritization, scoping, execution, to change management. Your programs will drive transparency, consistency, global scaling across all CS teams, resulting in better customer maturity, growth, value and health.
What you will be doing
- Work with CS leaders and CSMs to build and scale programs that automate key areas of CSM customer and internal workflows that are ever evolving as our business grows.
- Build, track, and execute net new programs that are top of mind and strategic to business growth in a particular period.
- Bring your customer-facing expertise to the team to offer insight and solutions into how to best serve our customers in specific regions, verticals, and lines of business.
- Understand and demonstrate your ability to successfully launch programs at scale, with minimal hands-on guidance, that serve both our growing CS team as well as large global customer-base.
- Use data and analytics to evaluate the challenge, opportunity, and ways to solution each program.
- Use program management tools and communication skills to gain consensus, buy in, and ultimately report out on the efficacy of your programs.
- Work with regional leadership to increase sharing of best practices and workflows across regions, accounting for regional needs within existing programs.
- Design scalable ways to intake field feedback to discover new program opportunities across customer success and formulate plans for improvement.
- Coordinate and collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams and stakeholders to drive programs forward and to ensure initiatives are prioritized within the cross-functional organizations -- including product, marketing, engineering, customer experience, sales, enablement, marketing, operations, and more.
What you should have
- 4-6 years of experience within a CS, customer-facing, or CS programs team
- Very strong program management skills who can identify and solve problems quickly with minimal management guidance
- Ability to manage several competing priorities and stakeholders
- Strong technical aptitude and knowledge of the Slack product and platform
- Customer-obsessed and puts our customers at the forefront of everything you build
- Highly organized and self-motivated to create and execute on new programs
- Team player who can take on programs in various stages of completion and run
- Comfort in ambiguity of changing priorities and flexibility to new ideas within a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and craftsmanship, with a knack for prioritization and scoping
- Curiosity about how things work, with the ability to anticipate problems or spot areas for improvements.
- Experience building trusted advisor relationships with senior management
- Possesses exceptional written and interpersonal communication skills, and able explain your work clearly and concisely to stakeholders
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.