Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst, Sales & Customer Success
As a Slack Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be part of the Sales Analytics Team that helps drive data-informed decisions within the Sales & Customer Success organization. An ideal candidate is passionate about identifying the value Slack brings to customers, has deep business domain expertise in Customer Success, and can translate data into actionable business insights. If you love to solve data problems and consistently drive value, this is the right role for you. We invite you to apply to join us in our mission to make work life simpler, more pleasant and more productive.
- Collaborate with Sales & Customer Success leadership and Sales Business Operations to understand the reporting and analytics needs for the organization.
- Develop scalable value metrics, insights, and analyses to help our Customer Success teams understand Slack’s value.
- Design and develop BI solutions at scale, including custom bots and applications that plug directly into our Slack instance.
- Build and manage dashboards, scorecards, and other analytical services for business partners.
- Design, build, and automate key business metrics into visualizations that tell a story and encourage trust.
- Partner with Data Engineers to build out the right data sets and models needed by Customer Success.
- Identify data quality key issues in our data and work with the Sales Systems team to improve data quality.
- Minimum of 5+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree (or 3 years with Master’s degree)
- A prior Analytics or BI role supporting Sales or Customer Success functions.
- 3+ Years’ experience with modern Analytics tools such as Looker, Tableau, Clik, etc. Experience with advanced Looker development is a plus.
- Experience of working with Data Engineering and Integrations.
- Knowledge of Sales and CRM tools like Salesforce, Gainsight, Xactly etc.
- Proficiency in one or more analytics languages like SQL/python/R etc.
- Project management skills plus the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and initiatives at a time.
- Design thinking concepts or other visualization concepts that drive story-telling.
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.