Slack is on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. Culture is the north star that guides how we work together and with our customers. Are you looking to build something greater than yourself? Do you want to work alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people in the industry? If so, Slack just might be the place for you.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
In this role, you will be instrumental in driving opportunity success and building pipeline by designing, leading and executing the regional strategy for executive engagement programs in NAMER, in partnership with Sales and Success leaders. Your work will include proactively identifying accounts and opportunities to drive stronger executive engagement and developing the supporting program offerings; preparing and delivering the Slack value proposition content, storyline and custom demos for customers and prospects; partnering with Sales, Product Management, Product Marketing and Solution Engineers on producing and facilitating an immersive experience; and enabling our Account teams on how to tell the right stories that are most relevant to our customers and prospects.
What you will be doing:
- Partnering with Sales and Success leadership to prioritize top Accounts and Opportunities
- Proactively developing programs to address regional objectives at an executive and decision-maker level
- Initiating and continuously running outreach to Account teams to partner on Account Planning and Exec Engagement strategy for top Accounts/Opps
- Producing and analyzing regular reporting on program traction within the region
- Building and maintaining go-to market team cross functional engagement and partnership
- Leading briefings and roundtables that develop and move opportunities to the next stage, qualify and prime leads for opportunity conversion and actively develop & improve the Sales cycle
- Providing global market perspective and education that provokes new insights for our customers via compelling stories and custom content
- Facilitating briefings, demos and working sessions with customers to envision and design a hyper-relevant successful Slack roll-out
- Understanding each customer’s value drivers and clearly articulate the value of Slack, tailoring the message and content to lines of business and industries with supporting use cases and relevant customer stories
- Discussing the Slack Vision, Mission and Roadmap with customers, prospects, and influencers at our Slack Executive Briefing Centers (SF, NYC, LON, TYO), partner Executive Briefing Centers, Slack Field events, the Slack User Conference and customer sales meetings
- Contributing critical customer feedback into product roadmaps and represent customer needs with cross-functional partners
- Implementing integrations, and custom workflows in the EBC demo environments to showcase the art of the possible
- Modeling executive sales strategies and mentoring the Global sales team on how to tell the right stories that are most relevant to our customers and prospects
- Coaching account teams to run their executive briefings in the most effective way, and discussion leaders to have maximum impact with customers
- Potential travel, up to 30%
You should have
- Expertise in building something from scratch and seeing it through; envisioning the big picture, setting your own goals and developing programs from concept to execution with limited supervision
- Experience creating programs that drive awareness and engagement with a priority audience: Fortune 500 executives and decision makers
- Knowledge of regional market trends, and have an appetite to stay abreast of Sales and Success priorities and top targets
- Experience working with stakeholders to incorporate feedback into program strategy
- A track record of building and executing high-impact executive programs, event design and program facilitation
- Familiarity with leading executive discussions and facilitating custom demos
- Clear and concise spoken and written communication style tailored to each specific audience
- The ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences and grow mindshare with highly strategic customers and partners
- Technical fluency and ability to speak knowledgeably about broad technology, business trends and product details
- A proven track record of delivering innovative customer experiences both through in-person events and digital environments
- Experience bringing forward new program ideas and seeing them through to completion
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.