Customer Experience Agent, International
At Slack, we consider Customer Experience essential to our success. We have a healthy roster of high-profile companies that rely on Slack for their day-to-day communication, and we want to provide them with the best service possible. Our Customer Experience team's top priority is to make our customers successful and ensure that their experience using Slack is a pleasant and productive one.
This is a role that requires a broad skill set to be successful. Not only will you be directly responsible for keeping Slack's customers happy, productive, and ensuring they have the best possible experience, but you will also spend time working with the product development team to share customer feedback and insights and to test new features before release to help us build the most compelling product for our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Effectively resolve enquiries from our Japanese customers in a considerate, accurate, and timely manner.
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests.
- Triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the wider team.
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for our engineering teams.
- Collaborate with the product development and QA teams to test new features and bug fixes and surfacing meaningful customer feedback.
- Make active contributions to help achieve team goals and successes.
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team, and the company, by sharing knowledge through mentorship, collaboration, and aiding in documentation.
What you should have:
- You care deeply and genuinely about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
- You have previously worked with customer support for a web-based software. You know that every bit of work you do makes a real difference in making our customers happy.
- You are fluent in speaking, reading, and writing in Japanese. You are comfortable reading and writing in English, speaking would be a plus. You possess strong, confident, and exacting communication skills, particularly in writing.
- You exhibit diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- You are a phenomenal team player and willing to put others first.
- You have a university degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Bonus points if you have strong knowledge on Single Sign On, API, and/or network
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.