Sr. Marketing Operations Manager
Slack is seeking a Sr Marketing Operations Manager to build processes and programs that empower the marketing team to drive results. The ideal candidate has developed processes for high growth marketing organizations with exceptional problem-solving skills and an ability to work closely with marketing, sales, and technical stakeholders. You are a growth driver who thrives on identifying and chasing opportunities to accelerate the business and removes roadblocks along the way.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Identify, design, and execute new processes that enable marketers to be more effective in their day to day work, including executional excellence in data reliability, list uploads, campaign analysis, etc
- Partner with IT to optimize and manage key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on pipeline growth
- Enable marketers to operate campaigns from inception → execution → measurement, with appropriate guardrails and systems for approvals
- Monitor and report on the effective flow of data through our systems, programs, and processes
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Create and update documentation around processes and best practices
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database in partnership with analytics teams
- Ensure no lead left behind: Together with Sales ops, manage and optimize lead management including lead scoring, routing and efficient handovers to Sales
What you should have
- 7+ years experience in marketing / operations / analytics / bizops or other quantitative roles
- Experience managing Marketing Ops process including lead management, database management, segmentation, and field mapping
- Works well with Sales Ops and Marketers to define and implement projects and campaigns
- Strong analytical skills. Loves working with data. Strong SQL skills desired
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (like Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot) and integrating those systems with other technologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.