Slack is looking for a highly motivated teammate ready to play a key role of Integration Engineer for Business Technology.
- Build, maintain and monitor integrations across internal and external systems to support existing processes and new initiatives
- Provide support for operations and support teams, including root cause analysis and preventative analysis
- Independently be able to drive and collaborate integration efforts with various partner teams and systems
- Evaluate, Propose and Improve existing processes to allow various teams to maximize productivity and identify and resolve issues with current architecture and integration.
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience with leading and crafting complex Integration projects with SaaS applications including the ability to deploy/monitor/govern and enhance these applications over time.
- Demonstrable ability to code in SQL and one other programming language of choice ( Ruby, Python, Java, PHP, Rust, Go etc. ) and create web applications using these technologies.
- Solid Grasp of Web Applications and Technologies including:
Security: OAuth, SAML, Single Sign On.
Rest APIs and Architecture Principles.
- Strong demonstrable experience in integrating with Salesforce APIs, Workday, SFMC and other cloud based applications
- Experience with working on cloud platforms like AWS, Heroku or Azure.
- Experience in enterprise integration infrastructure, messaging and SLA monitoring tools
Teamwork and Collaboration:
- Ability to build consensus in a matrix and collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead through difficult situations (technical and interpersonal)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Middleware, ETL or Integration technologies such as Workato, Mulesoft, SnapLogic, Talend, Apache Camel, etc.
- Experience with Enterprise business processes including Sales and Revenue Lifecycles, Quote-To-Cash.
- Experience with BigData - Hive/Presto/Data Warehouse is a plus.
- Ability to quickly learn and leverage new technologies.
- Having worked in the Slack ecosystem ( Building Bots/Apps/Integrations on the Slack Platform )
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.