Sr. Business Systems Analyst
As Senior Business Systems Analyst, you will use your subject-matter expertise to deliver the highest standards of systems support to our People Team and global workforce. You will collaborate with several internal groups and be the point-of-contact within Slack as you make progress scaling our Workday HCM, reporting and integration processes and other connected HR systems.If you are truly passionate about business systems and love to make a difference, this role has been made for you!
What you'll be doing:
- Provide support on Workday HCM system on issues triage, identification and resolution.
- Partner with People Operations to drive requirement gathering, process review, solution design, project management, testing, training, and documentation.
- Serve as the authority on Workday with expertise in 2 or more multiple key domains: Core HR, Compensation, Benefits, Talent and Performance, Absence and Analytics and Reporting.
- Perform Workday administrative functions: security maintenance, business process configuration, tenant configuration, data loads, integrations and upgrades.
- Help build business requirements documents, track issues through to resolution and secure end-user acceptance sign-off.
What you should have:
- 5+ years designing and supporting HCM systems.
- 5+ demonstrable experience configuring and implementing Workday HCM.
- Solid experience in business analysis & process improvements.
- Able to lead multiple priorities and complex tasks in a growth work environment.
- Proven proactive and adaptable problem-solving and communication skills.
- Experience with functional designs, test scripts, test plans, training material...
- Ability to coordinate and perform system testing to ensure requirements get met.
- History of working closely with project team during user acceptance testing (UAT).
- History supporting multiple systems implementations.
- Experience working with Greenhouse would be a plus.
- Passion for technology, automation and new system solutions with an eye for increasing efficiency & effectiveness.
- Self-awareness, credibility, reliability plus discretion and knowing how to maintain confidentiality.
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.