Rimeto Business Operations Lead
Slack is looking for a driven leader with strong operational, analytical and commercial experience to join Business Operations as the dedicated lead for Rimeto. We are thrilled about the potential to reshape how employees understand their colleagues and collaborate - especially while we’re all remote. Rimeto’s sophisticated identity solution will help us drive even greater alignment and agility for our customers.
The Rimeto BizOps lead will build, refine and scale Rimeto’s developing GTM integration efforts, partner with Rimeto founders and leadership, and help build and execute near term and long term business plans. Leading a matrixed team of partially-dedicated Rimeto efforts across Product Marketing, Sales, Sales Ops, Rev Ops, Legal, Finance, this individual will be the quarterback responsible for cross-functional orchestration, execution and insight.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Co-build Rimeto business plan in collaboration with Rimeto leadership
- Provide strategic direction to partner to ensure execution
- Make and coordinate decisions across the matrix, raise challenges and friction
- Identify needs, gaps, and rapidly addressing and collaborating cross functionally
- Break down challenges into components; identify insights and recommendations for swift solution
- Develop deep product understanding and ability to communicate existing functionality and future roadmap to all audiences in a variety of contexts
- Become fluent in all things Rimeto!
What you should have
- 5 yrs+ proven track record at a management consulting firm, investment bank, private equity firm, or tech company
- Experience leading cross-functional teams through organizational change
- Experience with enterprise software or SaaS GTM strategy
- Ability to build and utilize Salesforce reports and dashboards
- Strength in building operational and financial models in excel
- Excellent communication with the ability to articulately present and debate recommendations at the executive level
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.