Account Executive, Mid Market
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Sales team and focus on our Mid Market customers across the “Rest of EMEA” territory. This is an excellent opportunity where you will work with customers across multiple countries which may include Italy, Spain, Portugal, South Africa and Greece. This territory represents a huge opportunity for Slack, so we’re looking for someone who is eager to do the best work of their lives while supporting others in doing the same.
You will be responsible for driving the sales process with prospective customers as well as expansion within existing accounts. You will work closely with our customers to understand their business objectives and act as their trusted guide for using Slack most efficiently. You’ll also work with cross-functional teams to help align our product roadmap and marketing materials with customer feedback.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and encouraging culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we seek to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, reach out and apply today!!
What you will be doing
- Drive revenue through proactive outreach to new prospects
- Educate customers on the value of Slack in a thoughtful way
- Provide recommendations based on a customer’s business needs and usage patterns
- Lead multiple customers simultaneously at various stages of the Slack buying cycle
- Handle inbound customer communication and coordinate/raise issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, and technical inquiries
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
What you should have
- 2+ years relevant work experience in an account management or sales role within a SaaS company
- Proficient English is crucial for this role with additional proficiency in Arabic, Italian or Spanish as highly desirable
- You are results-oriented and driven to achieve goals
- You are articulate and poised with a clear and concise spoken and written communication style.
- You take an active interest in opportunities to increase customer happiness and deepen customer relationships
- You have a proven track record of identifying customer needs and efficiently implementing solutions
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.