Services Operations Manager, Success Services
Are you an owner who can build that next generation of delivery excellence at Slack? Are you a leader who is passionate about the opportunity to build out a global organization? If so, we want to talk to you!
Slack is looking for a Services Operations Manager to be part of our global delivery organization to support our professional services team. For this role, we’re looking for someone who is creative, collaborative and experienced. This person will provide structure, efficiency, and scalability for services operations so our specialists team can remain focused on driving value for our customers.
You’ll play a major role in building/streamlining our internal processes, finding opportunities for system automation, and executing day to day service operations responsibilities in a constantly evolving environment for a high growth organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Establish a demand management process, while working closely with the Go-to-market Team to identify staffing pipeline.
- Build and manage the services supply & capacity process to provide leadership visibility to resource utilization and availability.
- Forecasting: Forward looking utilization analysis. Support of revenue forecasting.
- Manage the cross-functional and global services staffing assignment process, cadence, and tools.
- Coordinate professional services accruals & billing process for end-of-month.
- Work cross functionally to establish and manage key operational processes to deliver organizational success.
- Continuously improve service operations processes and tools.
What you should have:
- 2-4+ years of project management and/or resource management preferably within a SaaS organization.
- 2-4+years of professional services operations experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce and FinancialForce, preferably FF PSA functionality for data analysis, metrics, and reporting.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills both cross functionally and at various levels within management.
- You can demonstrate your ability to think out of the box and get creative as it relates to what service operations look like at a company like Slack and the technology it delivers.
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.