Manager, Business Development Representatives
Slack is on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We are looking for a highly motivated Business Development Manager to build and lead our EMEA SDR team.
Our culture is the north star that guides how we work together and with our customers. Are you looking to build something greater than yourself? Do you want to work alongside some of the most hardworking and dynamic people in the industry? If so, Slack just might be the place for you.
We'll help you build your career in Sales while you collaborate with a diverse team of hardworking individuals. If you are a self-starter who is deeply passionate about customer happiness, read on.
We are searching for an outstanding Business Development Manager to lead our Dublin sales development team. The Business Development Manager will set team goals, empower and develop team members, and work closely with sales and marketing leaders to drive pipeline and revenue contribution in EMEA. This person needs to communicate effectively across multiple departments, have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice, and enjoy the challenges of providing excellent customer service in a dynamic environment. This is a role for up-and-coming sales leaders who are passionate about the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing technology startups globally.
- Recruit, lead and develop a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) and Business Development Representatives (BDRs), applying best practices to produce maximum results
- Assist the Director of Business Development in developing processes, career paths and appropriate measurements for BDRs and SDRs
- Work with Marketing leaders toward common goals of pipeline generation and revenue contribution
- Work with Sales leadership to develop and execute central outbound sales initiatives
- Utilize quantitative methods to develop, lead, and optimize a best in class Inbound Leads Execution framework
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity ensuring SLA’s have customer-centricity at their core
- Maintain focus and dedication on exceptional customer experience and quality pipeline generation
- Help build a fun, high energy environment where people love coming to work
- Desire to lead, mentor and develop others around you. You have a passion for developing talent and coaching a team to success
- Meaningful experience in a hands-on lead generation management role, driving key metrics and daily activity, preferably in a SaaS organization
- Proven track record in achieving and exceeding targets in a closing role
- Desire for developing new business opportunities
- Ability to forecast your business – lead conversion data through to pipeline build and win rates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You can adapt easily to a rapidly-changing environment
- Bachelor's degree required
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.