SI Partner Success Lead
Our Customer Success team advises and guides a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch Slack successfully, embrace it widely, and are continually driving business value from Slack.
You will be a critical member of the Customer Success Go-To-Market (GTM) team. You will be responsible for providing strategic, operational, and program management support to existing and prospective Slack System Integrator (SI) Partners to ensure they are well prepared to successfully serve the needs of our customers and to drive further adoption of Slack in the marketplace. You will work collaboratively with key cross-functional teams across Slack, most notably with our Business Development / Alliances team.
This position has a significant impact on the success of our customers and the experience of our SI Partners, who are a key component of our strategy to scale the business. This is an exciting opportunity to learn, grow, and contribute in a dynamic environment. This is a demanding role that requires strong leadership, priority management, and interpersonal skills. You will need to communicate effectively across multiple departments and have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Work closely with Slack's Business Development, Sales, Services, and Customer Success Management teams to ensure successful customer outcomes with our SI Partners
- Refine the SI Partner journey, including onboarding, enablement, support, and governance, as we continue to scale the SI Partner program
- Ensure consistent SI Partner delivery methodologies and customer outcomes
- Conduct regular SI Partner business reviews to highlight accomplishments, improvements areas, and future focus areas
- Collaborate with SI Partners to define additional offerings to support Slack’s enterprise customer needs globally
- Identify future SI Partner expertise and coverage needs, which serves as an input to SI Partner recruiting
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys, capture customer references, and collaborate on case studies where our SI Partners are actively engaged
- Facilitate SI Partner legal contracts, as needed, for project-specific work
What you should have
- 8+ years of relevant SI Partner management and Customer Success experience, preferably in an enterprise SaaS environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead and execute strategic initiatives in a dynamic, start-up environment
- Strong track record of defining and executing against key performance indicators
- Exceptional project management skills (i.e. plan and manage scope to reasonable timelines)
- Detail oriented with an ability to create and refine complex, efficient processes
- Expert ability to build trust and gain consensus across multiple cross-functional teams
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Bachelor’s degree required
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.