Customer Experience Agent
Our mission is to make people’s working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We consider the Customer Experience team an essential piece of Slack’s success, and we’re dedicated to empowering and supporting our customers to help them get the most out of Slack. Our team helps a large roster of global companies that rely on Slack to keep their business running smoothly. Each customer has specific needs that we aim to meet with unparalleled support. We’re committed to giving you the opportunity to do the best work of your life, while helping others do the same. Come join us!
As a member of our Customer Experience team, you will be responsible for directly supporting customers. While helping customers, you will have the opportunity to offer insights to product, design and engineering teams, and support new feature launches. As an owner of customer satisfaction for the individuals and teams you work with, your job is to solve problems, communicate effectively, and collaborate with internal teams to remove any barriers for the customer.
We are the voice of our customers.
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide fast, accurate and personalized communication to Slack users through: email.
- Solve customer issues by developing expertise in relevant product areas and by learning to troubleshoot a diverse range of customer issues.
- Identify and surface individual customer trends and process improvements by collaborating with the team.
- Reproduce and document bugs for the Engineering and Product teams to support quicker customer resolutions.
- Contribute to your ongoing learning and success of your team by participating in experimentation efforts across the team that help drive meaningful improvements to the customer experience.
- Maintain our learning resources and knowledge base to improve the accuracy of the support we provide to customers.
What You Should Have
- You have experience in a customer facing role and maintain a keen interest in providing outstanding customer support experiences.
- You are an articulate communicator, proficient in both verbal and written English/language and enjoy crafting clear and concise messages to customers.
- You are hardworking and eagerly embrace the challenge of solving problems, both with software and soft skills.
- You are curious about technology and software and learning how our customers use our product.
- You are a standout teammate who believes that the whole is greater than the sum of all parts.
- You are empathetic and enjoy teaching customers at all levels of technical proficiency.
- You have a track record of making sound decisions in line with managing your time and prioritization of responsibilities.
- You are self-aware and are open to adapting to changing environments.
- You are resourceful, flexible and hold self accountable and persevere in the face of obstacles.
- You follow through on your commitments (and are honest when something is over your head)!
- You have a post-secondary degree or equivalent professional experience
- You are available to work assigned shift rotations as needed in accordance with local laws and regulations.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.