Marketing Enablement Analyst
As a Marketing Enablement Analyst, you will design, implement and evolve Marketing’s onboarding, business process and training programs to help marketers working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. The ideal candidate has developed enablement programs for high growth marketing organizations with demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
What you will be doing:
- Integrate marketers’ requirements and marketing systems features into a holistic set of scalable business processes that promote simplicity, clarity and efficiency
- Work with Marketing leadership and our PMO team to standardize and improve onboarding for new Slack marketers
- Standardize all internal marketing documentation including one sheeters, quick starts, how-to’s, tips & tricks
- Ensure that marketers have all the relevant onboarding, processes and documentation to plan, execute and analyze their marketing programs and campaigns
- Work with Marketing Operations, PMO and IT to gather and document marketers’ business requirements for marketing technology
- Develop and run marketing training and certification programs to drive adoption of new or updated marketing technologies and processes
- Own the communication strategy for Marketing Operations including the development of Slack channels and a blog
What you should have:
- 5 - 7 years planning, executing and analyzing omnichannel marketing programs and campaigns within a fast paced, high growth enterprise marketing environment
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation and CRM platforms like Salesforce (Pardot, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud), Adobe (Marketo), Oracle (Eloqua) or Hubspot
- Process design and internal training experience within a Marketing department
- Firsthand experience with analytics and BI tools like Google Analytics and Looker
- Demonstrated ability to independently pick up and learn new marketing technology platforms
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills with an emphasis on remote, cross-functional collaboration and communication
- Strong presentation and technical writing skills using LucidChart and GSuite (i.e. Docs, Slides, etc)
- Expertise in planning, developing and publishing videos and blog content
- Direct experience working with and understanding needs from a global perspective
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.