Senior Customer and Content Marketing Manager
Slack is seeking a Customer & Content Marketing Senior Manager to join our growing marketing team in Tokyo. In this position, you’ll be responsible for marketing content strategies and customer reference programs to drive awareness and pipeline in the region.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and encouraging culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and execute regional plans of customer reference programs and marketing content to increase awareness, drive high-quality leads and accelerate pipeline.
- Work with both regional and global marketing teams to build a regional-specific approach to customer references and content marketing, leveraging global resources, content, tools and processes.
- Own end-to-end lifecycles of customer references and marketing content including planning, production, vendor management and delivery.
- Identify and manage customer reference pipeline with sales and customer success (including case studies, videos, speaking at events, customer panels, peer-to-peer references, and comms).
- Identify and scope marketing content projects in line with overall marketing strategy and priorities.
- Engage with customers to pitch and coordinate co-marketing opportunities.
- Manage database(s) of customer references and content in collaboration with global teams.
- Work with the broader Marketing team to write and create contents for external facing materials such as, but not limited to, presentation decks, emails, and blogs.
What you should have
- 6+ years marketing experience (enterprise software preferred) in corporate, communications, customer marketing and public relations.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Validated ability to work cross-functionally, particularly with Sales, Customer Success and creative teams.
- Track record of success in a dynamic, sometimes hectic environment.
- Experience in content and digital marketing is a plus.
- Driven, high energy, can-do attitude.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Native proficiency in Japanese, business-level proficiency in English.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.