Senior Regional Marketing Manager, UK
Slack is looking for an experienced Senior Regional Marketing Manager to create and execute impactful regional marketing programmes for the UK region.
In this role, you’ll work closely with the UK sales leadership to understand specific market priorities and inform and shape customer and prospect facing programmes contributing to pipeline, opportunity creation and acceleration. This role reports to Senior Group Manager, Regional Marketing EMEA.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and encouraging culture — we look for people who are curious, inventive and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
- Create and execute a regionally impactful marketing strategy that generates and accelerates opportunities and pipeline for the UK region, in line with company objectives
- Develop and execute a broad range of integrated / digital field marketing programmes including brand, webinars, events and account-based marketing campaigns to support regional sales objectives
- Enable sales teams with toolkits, templates, and campaign timelines to ensure alignment between outbound sales and marketing efforts
- Partner with regional sales leads to identify and implement process improvements that realise programme objectives
- Be the voice of the UK region for central marketing functions (e.g. brand, demand gen, customer marketing, content marketing, product marketing) and collaborate with central teams to agree priorities for region and support execution of those programmes
- Forecast, measure, analyse and report programme results to drive continuous improvement and seek to generate new global best practices through experimental efforts
- Partner with comms team to deliver integrated marcomms plans in region in line with local strategy
- Manage UK regional marketing budget. Includes working closely with local agencies and external partners to deliver to specific business goals
- 6+ years experience in regional field marketing, including running digital marketing campaigns
- Equal parts creative thinker and results-driven worker
- Ability to plan and deliver against hard deadlines
- Detail oriented, leaves no stone unturned in planning and processes
- Clear, thoughtful communicator (verbal and written)
- Evidence of building effective field marketing programmes in the UK market
- Consistent record of building successful partnerships with sales teams to craft programmes that are results-driven in their approach
- Experience owning field marketing programmes above and beyond the execution of logistics - to include digital advertising, lead follow-up, sales enablement, marketing email campaigns, and full life-cycle project management
- Experience with SaaS marketing automation tools - eg Salesforce or Eloqua
- Budget management. External agency / third party management
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.