Enablement Lead, Success Services
Slack is more than just a tech company. We are on a mission to make working lives simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our Slack Values are woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent eager to do the best work of their lives while supporting others in doing the same.
We are seeking a smart, hardworking, and successful enablement professional who is passionate about helping others succeed and building high-impact post-sale enablement solutions for our growing Global Success Services.
Success Services delivers consultative and innovative solutions and services that drive value realization for Slack’s largest and most strategic accounts. Roles include: Delivery Managers, Experience Consultants, Learning Consultants, and Technical Architects.
As the Success Services Lead, you'll partner with CS leadership, Product, Sales Operations, and Marketing to define strategy, drive execution, and communicate business impact. Your ability to measure and action on data will be an essential part of your role.
Slack has a diverse and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
- Collaborate with Success Services leadership to vet and drive the post-sale enablement strategy including: best-in-class onboarding, role-based enablement for specialist functions, deepening product and industry knowledge, and consistent enablement in line with Slack’s delivery methodology.
- Uncover business needs, design solutions to address these needs, launch, and measure.
- Lead cross-functional efforts, when required, to optimally execute against defined plans.
- Design and develop solutions across a variety of mediums (e.g., in-person, virtual, eLearning, videos, on-the-job support, management reinforcement & mentorship tools) to improve upon the way specialists design and implement solutions that map to our customers’ needs.
- Proactively balance the full training development life-cycle from inception to delivery
- Establish & create assessment and evaluation strategies to measure the efficacy and return on investment of training initiatives and iterate based on results.
- 1-3+ years of experience driving sales and / or customer success training and broader enablement programs.
- 1-3+ years of enabling post-sales solutions experience developing technical and business value training.
Competencies for Success
- Highly proficient at building strong, positive relationships with senior level partners.
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines at a fast pace, in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute.
- Passion for developing others.
- Proven success at running cross functional teams and partnering with external vendors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and proactive.
- Experience using standard eLearning tools such as (Rise, Captivate, Continu, etc.), web-based meeting tools (Zoom, etc.) and Knowledge management tools (Guru, Highspot) to build sound learning programs is desired.
Ability to travel (~15%)
San Francisco / Chicago / New York
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.