Sr. Customer Experience Agent, Enterprise Support
Our mission is to make people’s working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We consider the Customer Experience team an essential piece of Slack’s success, and we’re dedicated to empowering and supporting our customers to help them get the most out of Slack. Our team helps a large roster of global companies that rely on Slack to keep their business running smoothly. Each customer has specific needs that we aim to meet with unparalleled support. We’re committed to giving you the opportunity to do the best work of your life, while helping others do the same. Come join us!
As a member of our Customer Experience team, you will be responsible for directly supporting administrators, the individuals responsible for the success of Slack within their business. In addition to supporting admins, you will be providing customer insights to product, design and engineering teams, and leading new feature launches in Slack. You will be communicating with chief executives, engineers, and IT administrators over best practices on the deployment, utilization, and maintenance of Slack. As a Senior Agent within Admin Customer Experience, you will solve complex customer issues, mentor team members and lead team initiatives that continuously improve the admin experience. As an owner of customer satisfaction for the individuals and teams you work with, your job is to see issues through to resolution, communicate effectively, and collaborate with teams across Slack to remove barriers for the customer.
We are the voice of our customers.
What you will be doing
- Provide fast, accurate and personalized communication to Slack administrators and users through email and phone – whichever communication medium they prefer.
- Solve customer issues by developing expertise in relevant product areas and by troubleshooting complex issues.
- Identify and surface admin customer trends and process improvements by collaborating with teams across Slack.
- Empathize with every aspect of the admin experience, leading initiatives to continuously improve how, why, and when customers receive support.
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team and the company through mentoring your peers and sharing feedback.
- Create and maintain high quality documentation to support new and existing feature launches, often working with Product and Engineering.
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for the Engineering and Product teams to support quicker customer resolutions and improve our ability to mitigate customer friction.
- Recognize specific customer needs and be the champion of each organization’s use case to help them achieve their goals.
What You Should Have
- You have relevant professional experience and a keen interest in providing outstanding customer support experiences.
- You are an articulate communicator, proficient in both verbal and written English/language and enjoy crafting clear and concise messages to customers.
- You are curious about technology and have a solid understanding of the impact to business and customers when something in software goes wrong.
- You are hardworking and eagerly embrace the challenge of solving problems, both with software and soft skills.
- You are empathetic and enjoy teaching complex issues to customers and team members at all levels of proficiency.
- You have a track record of proposing high impact improvements and executing them collaboratively.
- You are a collaborative teammate who believes that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- You have a high degree of self-awareness, are adaptable in changing environments and maintain composure. You model this for your team.
- You are resourceful, flexible and hold yourself and the team accountable to results.
- You lead initiatives, follow through on your commitments and persevere in the face of obstacles.
- You embrace ambiguity and have experience seeking solutions in the face of unique opportunities and challenges.
- You have a post-secondary degree or equivalent professional experience.
- You can work with us in our in Toronto, Canada office.
- You are available to participate in our weekend shift rotation to support on-call needs
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.