Technical Recruiter, Product
A company is only as good as its people, and as a recruiter you understand the impact that you can have on our brand, product and those around you. Slack is excited to be growing our engineering and product teams, and we are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to help us build our global product teams. You will work closely with hiring managers across the company to define their jobs, generate a candidate pipeline and hire candidates into Slack’s product teams.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Partner with sourcing, recruiting, and people leadership to build strong candidate pipelines and take them through the closing process.
- Collaborate with product leaders to understand, define, and build talent profiles. Create and execute on ways to identify and hire top talent.
- Serve as the talent advisor and SME (subject matter expert) for product leadership. Leverage data to provide strategic insights into the health of the hiring pipeline and provide coaching and training as needed.
- Work with Recruiting Programs and Infrastructure to broaden your impact across pipelines and the broader people team.
- Contribute to the growth of Slack’s recruiting function by proactively developing and refining processes and serving as a thought partner for the rest of the team.
What you should have
- 5+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience in an in-house setting and/or agency setting.
- Proven track record and experience influencing senior leaders.
- Ability to prioritize effectively across competing demands and maintain responsiveness, business focus, integrity, and sound judgment.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities.
- Background of developing creative recruiting strategies and the ability to multi-task across multiple, niche searches.
- Built diversity into your recruiting and sourcing strategies, and consistently delivered results against niche job profiles.
- An ability to pull and interpret data in a compelling way to tell a story and to influence the business.
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.