Sr. Associate, Business Operations
Slack is seeking a Business Operations Senior Associate who has exceptional critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills. We are looking for a proactive self-starter to roll up their sleeves and collaborate closely with a variety of different stakeholders.The Senior Associate is accountable for building the strategy and operations for our rapidly growing customer success organization (insights reporting, analytics, strategy support, etc.); evaluating and refining alignment of resources to optimize coverage of our customer base; and supporting critical initiatives with analytical and strategic support. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong communication skills and have the ability to perform professionally in a challenging and fast-paced environment. This individual will interact on a daily basis with global Customer Success leadership, Sales, Finance and Business Operations in the nurturing and growth of the Slack customer base.
The Business Operations team at Slack is responsible for supporting all operational aspects of the Sales and Customer Success organization.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Develop, measure, and maintain analytical excellence for global customer success teams including Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Support global CSM account assignments and quota setting processes
- Produce weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting as required
- Manage weekly forecasting process for customer retention, adoption and engagement KPIs
- Provide CS Leadership and Sales Operations with key customer success initiatives (e.g., process improvements, new systems, CSM productivity, etc.)
What you should have
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5+ years of experience in high growth SaaS tech companies or comparable role
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer retention and adoption of Slack
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Preferred experience with reporting and analytics tools: Salesforce, Looker, Excel and SQL
- Preferred experience in a high growth technology company
- Preferred experience in strategy consulting or finance
- SaaS experience preferred
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.