Senior Enterprise Marketing Manager
We are looking for a seasoned B2B enterprise marketer to help build out and run our strategic enterprise marketing efforts, reporting to our Director, Enterprise Marketing. As an Enterprise Marketing leader at Slack, you have the track record and vision to develop our account-based marketing strategy and orchestrate delivery of targeted campaigns, events, and executive programs that deliver results for our most strategic accounts. We are seeking a highly cross-functional leader, known for building trusted partnerships between marketing and sales organizations.
Our mission is to make people’s working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. Enterprise marketing is responsible for partnering closely with sales to deliver on growth targets that support new business and expansion revenue. You will be responsible for leading strategy and alignment with sales leaders to deliver on ABM and strategic account initiatives. We are seeking a candidate who demonstrates a growth mindset, a data-informed approach, strong collaboration skills, and a steadfast drive to deliver results.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Lead account based marketing (ABM), including strategy, planning, development, and orchestration of marketing initiatives that support goals for our strategic accounts
- Serve as the marketing specialist and strategy partner for our Enterprise Sales Leadership and team, partnering to support account planning and consistently deliver on account growth targets
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver on compelling integrated campaigns and ABM programs across multiple channels that drive demand from our strategic accounts and result in pipeline generation for sales
- Build trusted partnerships with Account Executives to optimize engagement within specific accounts driving prioritization and execution of a variety of programs including events, curated content and use cases, targeted ads, partnership opportunities, customer references, and executive sponsorship
- Develop playbooks, support frameworks, and standard methodologies to support ABM execution globally
- Use data and analytics to optimize full-funnel program, campaign strategies, and surface buying groups with these target accounts
- Track and communicate results to a broad audience of sales, marketing, and product leadership
- Establish ABM metrics to ensure business impact measured by ABM accounts (marketing sourced/influenced), database growth and accuracy for named accounts
- Serve as the point person for the Sales team to educate and inform them of programs, providing detailed instructions for promotion, execution, and follow-up
- Drive thought leadership, improve efficiencies, and strengthen impact – while staying current of the latest marketing trends, best practices, and technologies to ensure success
What you should have
- 7+ years growing and supporting successful B2B growth marketing and ABM programs, partnering closely with sales within Enterprise SaaS companies
- Analytical mentality and a data-informed approach
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally with a variety of roles, from executives to sales representatives. You foster effective relationships and help energize SDRs with your programs and approach
- Experience marketing to Executive and business decision maker audiences, including channels and program types that deliver results across both
- Excellent interpersonal skills - and a love for working in highly cross-functional environments
- Critical thinking with a bias towards action and creative solutions
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, often amidst ambiguity
- Passion for growth marketing, over-delivery on goals, and all things Slack!
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.