Account Executive, Large Enterprise
Slack is more than just a tech company. We are on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our Slack Values are woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that is eager to do the best work of their life while supporting others in doing the same.
As an Account Executive, you'll develop partnerships with the largest accounts in the UK. You will work within our EMEA Sales Organization to cover existing and potential customers within your territory. You are passionate about being part of a fast-growing company whose platform is transforming the way we all work. This is a strategic role where you will use your expertise and your existing relationships within the government sector to make a huge impact as we gain momentum in this vertical.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Ownership of the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Foster new relationships for Slack through outbound efforts
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with Slack teammates to ensure customer success with special emphasis on signup, upgrade, and renewal
- Help educate customers on the value of Slack throughout the adoption cycle
- Provide recommendations based on customers’ business needs and usage patterns
What you should have
- Fluent English speaker
- 7+ years of Enterprise Account Executive experience
- Relevant sales experience, preferably in a SaaS organization
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organisation
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Strong track record of navigating within larger organizations
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite
- Takes an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- Some travel required
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.