Senior Regional Marketing Manager - Korea
Slack is looking for a regional marketing professional to build and execute impactful marketing programs for Korea’s market.
In this role, you’ll work closely with Korea’s sales leadership to understand market priorities and craft customer and prospect facing programs for pipeline creation and acceleration. This is an exciting opportunity to build the marketing function from the ground up in Korea.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and encouraging culture — we look for people who are curious, inventive and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you’ll be doing
- Build and implement marketing strategy that generates and accelerates opportunities and pipeline for Korea’s market, in line with company objectives
- Develop and execute integrated / field marketing programs including webinars, events, account-based marketing campaigns and customer stories to support regional business objectives
- Enable sales teams with toolkits, templates, and campaign timelines to ensure alignment between outbound sales and marketing efforts
- Be the voice of Korea for central marketing functions (e.g. demand gen, digital, customer marketing, content marketing, product marketing) and collaborate with central teams to agree priorities for region and support execution of those programs
- Forecast, measure, analyse and report program results to drive continuous improvement and seek to generate new global best practices through experimental efforts
- Partner with comms team to deliver integrated marcom plans in region
- Handle Korea regional marketing budget. Includes working closely with local agencies and external partners to deliver to specific business goals
What you should have
- 6+ years experience in field marketing
- Detail oriented, leaves no stone unturned in planning and processes
- Clear, thoughtful communicator (verbal and written)
- Evidence of building effective field marketing programs in Korea’s market at a fast-paced, high-tech company
- Proven record of building successful partnerships with sales teams
- Experience owning field marketing programs above and beyond the execution of logistics - to include digital advertising, lead follow-up, sales enablement, marketing email campaigns, and full life-cycle project management
- Experience with SaaS marketing automation tools is a plus - e.g. Salesforce or Eloqua
- Written and spoken proficiency in English and native in Korean
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.