Customer Success Programs, Scale
As a key part of the Customer Success team, you will have a phenomenal opportunity to impact our customers and Slack by building programs to scale our expertise. You will help build a programs based journey of key value moments to support our paid customers successfully adopt and get the most value from Slack.
Our Customer Success team partners strategically with enterprise customers to help them realize and drive the value of using Slack, supported by scalable Customer Success programs to change how people work!
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- You will contribute to a roadmap of one to many programs that proactively guide customers through the Slack customer journey.
- You will build targeted nurture campaigns to effectively drive adoption, maturity, and expansion across different customer segments and personas.
- Develop new channels and strategies to reach customers at scale.
- Analyze segments to gain a deep understanding of our customer base and report on trends, including identifying risks and opportunities.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Customer Success, Marketing, Operations, and Data teams.
- Operationalize team-wide initiatives to make us all more efficient
- Build innovative processes and tools to support effective delivery and trackable programs.
- Experiment with new ideas and tracking results through A/B testing.
What you should have
- You have 5+ years of enterprise SaaS experience developing adoption, retention or growth marketing programs and campaigns.
- You know how to use complex data and analytics to drive customer strategies and measure success, segmentation, and experimentation. SQL preferred.
- Experience developing strategic outreach programs to support the customer lifecycle, aligned to Slack brand and to the broader customer success and marketing team efforts.
- Hands-on experience leading initiative from start to finish with an emphasis on the impact of each project increasing scope, efficiency, and quality.
- You enjoy partnering cross-functionally to execute at a high level.
- Experience in or working with marketing operations.
- Proven track record scalable adoption strategies driving results.
- A self-motivated, dedicated teammate with creative ideas to inspire customer adoption.
- You have a growth mindset and actively contribute to the culture, process, and procedure of the team.
- You are a creative problem solver.
- You have strong communication skills to create and convey success strategies and customer insights for internal and external partners.
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.