Senior Manager, Services
Are you a leader who has proven experience in building out a professional services organisation in an emerging market? Are you a leader who is excited about the opportunity to be part of an expanding global organisation? Do you thrive in an iterative, fast-paced environment? Do you love a challenge? We want to talk to you!
Slack is searching for a regional leader for our services organisation to grow and expand our global footprint to support our enterprise customer implementations in the EMEA region. We’re looking for a leader who is creative, collaborative and experienced. You will help accelerate the adoption of Slack with Enterprise customers delivering service excellence by driving digital transformation and a shift in thinking of how customers work afforded by the Slack platform.
The Success Services Leader will play a meaningful role in building an outstanding team and partnering with sales and customer success leaders to define the regional enterprise strategy. This Services team will sell to and deliver to our most critical enterprise customers across a broad range of users, teams, industries, and geographies. This leader will also play a key role in partner strategy and execution for the EMEA region.
What you’ll be doing:
- Hiring a regional team across EMEA
- Building a professional services strategy for the region partnering with sales and customer success
- Supporting the partner strategy and execution in the region
- Build a sales motion for professional services across the EMEA region and tailored to cultural differences
- Align with EMEA Sales strategy to deliver continued enterprise growth successfully
- Align with other global leaders to drive scale and efficiencies in the practice and region
- Help customers launch and mature on the Slack platform
- Build senior client relationships and provide strategic guidance
- Continuously improve delivery methodology programs
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Manage any key issues and risks on the project
- Work cross-functionally to bring all necessary resources to the table to deliver success
What you should have:
- 7+ years of leadership experience
- 10 - 12+ years of professional service experience in delivery and sales
- Proven track record building out an organisation
- Experience in the EMEA region
- Strong leadership, energy, problem-solving and decision making abilities
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills both with customers and within an organisation.
- Demonstrate your ability to think out of the box and get creative as it relates to what a delivery organisation looks like at a company like Slack and the technology it delivers.
- Proven track record of resolving issues and risks in a cross-functional and collaborative way.
- You can present and have discussions at the C level.
- Quickly build relationships when working with your customers and internal partners.
- Curious, love learning new things, and are proactive in sharing knowledge with others.
- Possess a strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion.
- Know when something is over your head and aren’t afraid to ask for help.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.