Slack is on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We are looking for an established Recruiter with demonstrated success recruiting for sales professionals.
We are searching for a highly motivated Recruiter and problem solver to continue to build out our JAPAC organizations. You will navigate the needs and requirements of our sales, marketing, customer experience and business ops organizations to recruit and hire top talent. You are a self-starter who is comfortable with autonomy and passionate about scaling an organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will work closely with leaders across the organization to identify, source and hire top talent across the region.
- You will be advising managers and executives on building an efficient pipeline and proper workforce planning to reach hiring targets.
- Your primary focus will be to recruit for our sales organization, which includes Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, Solutions Engineers, and Professional Services consultants, depending on business needs.
- Ensure a high touch candidate experience from beginning to end while owning full life cycle responsibilities.
- Partner closely with Human Resources, Hiring Managers, Business Operations teams and all levels of leadership to present hiring recommendations and close candidates.
- Effectively collaborate with our highly effective team of Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators.
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS and other People systems.
What you should have:
- 4+ years of Sales Recruiting experience, preferably in SaaS Enterprise environment. A mix of agency and in-house experience is a plus.
- Experience with full cycle recruitment including sourcing and closing passive candidates
- Experience working in a high-growth environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage as you support one of the fastest growing departments in the company
- High energy, passion, and drive, with a strong positive outlook
- BS/BA degree required
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.