Are you passionate about helping companies undertake digital transformations? Do you thrive in an iterative, fast-paced environment? Do you love a challenge? We want to talk to you!
Slack is looking for a Delivery Manager to lead the end-to-end delivery of some of our customer implementations. For this role, we’re looking for a creative, collaborative leader and problem-solver who is passionate about working with diverse teams. This Delivery Manager will accelerate Slack adoption with our Enterprise customers by ensuring that each project facilitates the digital transformation and paradigm shift in how companies work with Slack as their virtual office.
You’ll play a critical role in scoping, designing, building and delivering relevant and compelling programs for Enterprise customers across a broad range of users, teams, and geographies. These programs will be aligned to the customers’ specific needs and will cover a variety of situations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify unique and fun ways to deliver projects with our customers
- Mobilize, plan and kick off customer engagements, keeping the customers’ needs and requirements in mind
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Manage the customer relationship and drive resolution on any key issues and risks that may arise
- Work cross-functionally to bring all necessary resources to the table to deliver the desired business outcomes
- Continuously improve Slack’s delivery methodology programs
What you should have:
- You have 5+ years of program/project management experience, preferably within a SaaS organization.
- You are comfortable leading customer engagements with technical / non-technical work streams and working with customers to creatively solve difficult problems.
- You have excellent communication skills, both with customers and within an organization.
- You can demonstrate your ability to think out of the box to provide customers with solutions that will fit their custom needs
- You have a proven track record of resolving issues and risks in a cross functional and collaborative way.
- You are able to present and have discussions with senior level stakeholders.
- You’re confident, and you easily build relationships when working with your customers and internal partners.
- You’re naturally curious, love learning new things, and are proactive in sharing knowledge with others.
- You possess a strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion while achieving the desired business outcomes.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.