Executive Programs Specialist
Slack is on the search for an Executive Programs Specialist to join our Executive Programs team. In this role you’ll use your project management skills and keen attention to detail to partner with internal teams to create a custom, top-notch experience for our customers, sales team, executives and subject matter experts for our regional Executive Briefing Centers. You’ll manage day-to-day Executive Programs activity to ensure that sessions are planned, executed and scheduled effectively. We seek a nimble self-starter who inspires confidence and understands the sales environment.
If you’re excited about the opportunity to help Slack’s customers achieve their business objectives, we would love to hear from you.
What you will be doing
- Develop, define, build and measure regional program offerings
- Act as the main point of contact for the Sales team on Briefing and Tour confirmation, qualification, planning and production
- Partner with Technology Strategists and account teams to design and develop personalized agendas and experiences for customers
- Build assets and resources needed to ensure success of programming
- Schedule and confirm discussion leaders for briefings and tours
- Track and update Executive Programs data in briefing management tool, Salesforce, supporting tools and the Discussion Leader matrix
- Resolve scheduling conflicts as they arise
- Curate, collate and refine content for briefing presentations
- When applicable:Host and facilitate customer and prospects groups onsite at Slack
- When applicable: Be responsible for operational aspects including, but not limited to: room readiness, swag, pre-registration for check-in, follow-up surveys, documenting notes and contacts
- When applicable: Manage onsite operations and logistics in partnership with with Slack facilities, security, and catering teams across three location to ensure a flawless onsite experience for our customers
What you should have
- 5+ years of experience working in an Executive Briefing Center or events role
- Functional experience in planning, producing, facilitating and executing sales meetings and/or executive briefings
- Exceptional communication, organizational skills, and professionalism
- Ability to work as a team but also autonomously and adjust to changing priorities and to handle multiple projects at once
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.