Sr. Field Regional Marketing Manager - India
Senior Field Marketing Manager, India
Slack is looking for a tenured Field Marketing Manager / B2B Marketing Manager to design and build the field marketing program India. This role is a new position on Slack’s Regional Marketing team and will be a key player in fostering the growth of Slack's Indian business and marketing practice.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for planning field marketing activity in India, including the strategy, execution and logistics of marketing programs that drive awareness, education and most importantly pipeline. These activities would include, but not limited to, proprietary Slack events program (virtual / in person), third party sponsorships, executive events. This person will also recommend and work with regional and global stakeholders on broader B2B marketing activities in India.
You will also work closely with the Indian sales teams to understand specific market priorities and inform and shape customer and prospect facing programs contributing to pipeline and opportunity creation.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and encouraging culture — we look for people who are curious, inventive and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
- Own regional field marketing activities for in India
- Drive to quarterly MQL and pipeline goals.
- Work closely with regional sales leads to develop a regionally impactful field marketing program that effectively creates brand awareness, new pipeline and influences existing deals across all segments of Slack's business (Small to medium business through to large enterprise in public and private sectors)
- Contribute to and execute our regional events strategy across a variety of proprietary and 3rd party events, including all logistics, production, agency management, budget tracking, marketing campaigns, sales enablement and audience acquisition.
- Execute a broad range of integrated field marketing programs including email nurture campaigns, webinars, events and ABM campaigns to support regional sales objectives.
- Enable sales teams with toolkits, templates, and campaign timelines to ensure alignment between outbound sales, sales enablement and marketing efforts.
- Provide input from the APAC region into central marketing functions (e.g. web, customer marketing, content marketing, product marketing) and collaborate with central teams to agree priorities for region and support execution of those programmes
- Track, measure and communicate program results, and seek to generate new global best practices through experimental efforts
- 7+ years experience in field marketing.
- Equal parts creative thinker and results driven worker.
- Someone who can build and execute the strategy, and build the infrastructure to run scaled marketing programs
- Experience with marketing automation tools and data segmentation
- Ability to plan and deliver against hard deadlines.
- Detail oriented, leaves no stone unturned in planning and processes.
- Clear, thoughtful communicator (verbal and written).
- Evidence of building effective field marketing programs across APAC.
- Evidence of launching field marketing programs into new markets across APAC
- Consistent record of building successful partnerships with sales teams to craft programmes that are results driven in their approach.
- Experience owning field marketing programs above and beyond the execution of logistics - to include digital advertising, lead follow-up, sales enablement, marketing email campaigns, and full life-cycle project management.
- Flexibility to travel up to 25% of the time, in normal business environments.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.