Slack is looking for a sourcer to find unique talented individuals for our growing Asian Pacific Organizations. We want to find hungry, motivated sourcers that are excited about the hunt for great talent. We’re looking for a new teammate who’s a tireless researcher, compelling communicator and strategic thinker. Sourcers at Slack own the entire front end of the Recruiting process and work on roles of various functions, levels and complexity. They understand their roles don’t start and end with emails and calls. Sourcers here are talent advisors with seats at the table, helping to coach hiring teams and candidates alike.
This role in particular will be our first sourcer to join our APAC team in Japan. They will partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers across the APAC region on critical searches for high impact, talented new employees for Slack. Given the diversity of profiles and markets this sourcer will work in, we are looking for someone with a fluent command of English as well as Japanese. A knowledge of Korean will be a major plus as well.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Identify and engage passive talent to build recruiting funnels for various roles with Slack
- Calibrate on open jobs and quickly generate multiple pipelines of high quality, diverse candidates
- Craft compelling outreach and pitch roles to potential candidates via phone and Zoom
- Develop and conduct evaluations of candidates at early stages of our process to ensure we are introducing great candidates to our team
- Act as Slack’s “eyes and ears” in the talent market and be the “resident expert” for your particular recruiting domain
- Identify and leverage new and creative sourcing strategies and tactics to find untapped and diverse talent for Slack
- Run talent drives regularly and participate in organizing and attending events for Slack as a brand ambassador
What you should have
- 2+ years experience in Recruiting role with heavy sourcing expectations
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.