Recruiting Manager - Sourcing
The Sourcing Manager will lead and develop a team of Talent Sourcers focused on building passive candidate pools for Sales, Go-To-Market and G&A roles. They will partner with Recruiting Leadership and Hiring Partners to develop sourcing strategies that enable the “Revenue and Business” recruiting team to meet its hiring goals.They will lead and support their team in execution of these strategies and attainment of Sourcing KPIs.
This Sourcing leader will be an excellent people leader and coach. They will provide clarity, support and development to their team while maintaining a high bar for excellence in the execution of all their team touches. Their primary focus will be to continually support and inspire their team to bring their true selves to Slack and do the best work of their lives. We invite culture additive people that are smart, humble, hard working and collaborative to join our team.
What you will be doing
- Inspire, Coach and Develop a team of Sales and G&A sourcers as they advance in their careers
- Act as sourcing thought leader and partner for Recruiting Leadership team
- Develop and communicate sourcing Strategies to enable Slack to hire excellent, diverse talent for all non-technical roles
- Own your business. Define and manage your team to KPIs. See around corners, contingency plan.
- Work with Sourcers and Recruiters to troubleshoot priority searches
- Partner with Slack teammates from across the business to deliver impactful projects that make Recruiting a strategic advantage for Slack.
What you should have
- 3+ years Management experience in Recruiting and/or Sourcing
- Deep hands-on Sourcing experience, ideally in sales, G&A, or other non-technical realm
- Experience developing sourcing strategies to enable recruitment team delivery
- Experience managing and coaching teams of 5+
- Excellent Change Management and Organizational Communication skills
- Curiosity, Empathy, Personality and a Sense of Hu
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.