Analyst, Order Management
Reporting to the Revenue Operations Manager, you will play a key role in Slack’s Order-to-Cash process. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure that orders are accurately processed and billing-related inquiries are answered in a timely manner. The role will interact externally with customers and internally with Sales team, Business Ops, Legal and the Systems team.
The ideal candidate is process driven and detail-oriented, yet cares about continuous improvement and is always striving to make things better. As one of the early members of our Denver office, you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on the success and growth of the company. Sounds interesting? Come work at Slack, we’re nice!
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Ensure orders are processed timely in accordance with executed contracts
- Generate timely and accurate billing
- Resolve billing-related inquiries from internal teams in a timely manner
- Assist with creating and maintaining Order Management process documentation
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with teammates and cross-functional partners to ensure scalable order to cash process
- Understand billing system limitations and help Sales and customer structure billing that meets customer needs and adhere to company’s policies and guidelines
What you should have
- Minimum 2 years related experience with the above
- Strong verbal, and written skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to maintain professional and courteous correspondence with all levels of customer and company personnel
- Intermediate Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Workday Financials preferred
- BA/BS degree or related work experience
The base pay range targeted for this role is $59,000-$75,000. This base pay range is for illustrative purposes only. This position is eligible for additional compensation and benefits including: incentive compensation; health benefits; flexible spending account; retirement benefits; life insurance; commuter benefits; paid time off (including PTO, emergency time off, paid sick leave, medical leave, volunteer time off, civic duty leave, bereavement leave, floating holidays and paid holidays); parental leave and benefits; mobile phone and internet allowance; perks stipend; and other employee perks and benefits.
The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be at the company’s sole discretion, and determined by a myriad of factors including, but not limited to, years of experience, depth of experience, and other relevant business considerations. The company also reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits at any time.”
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.