We are seeking an industry-leading technologist to join Slack’s Global Executive Programs team in EMEA. Our mission is to make people’s working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive – and this individual contributor is responsible for driving success, product adoption, retention and growth for Slack EMEA customers by partnering with our high growth fast-paced Sales and Customer Success organization.
In this high-impact role, you will lead and guide executive customers on their digital transformation journey, and support the success of our customers and account teams. You will use your credibility to open doors to leaders across the region, and foster discussions that deliver the right message to the right executives at the right time.
You are a strategic thinker who can build strong relationships with executive customers, connect the dots across a broad landscape, and roll up your sleeves to get the job done. Key to this role is your ability to message to the audience, apply critical thinking, and take the initiative to drive results. The EMEA Technology Evangelist represents Slack with customers in region, serves as a subject matter expert who possesses highly specialized knowledge, skills, and experience, and is responsible for a specialty program area that has a major impact on the organization.
You will work closely with our Sales, Success, Solutions Engineering, and Product Marketing teams on our most strategic prospects and customer accounts. Your work will include proactively bridging executive connections for Slack and facilitating executive discussions on vision, value and the art of the possible.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you’ll be doing:
- Facilitate discussions with senior executives to understand requirements and business objectives, foster attendee interaction and peer collaboration, fluidly manage and lead both virtual and in-person executive sessions
- Consult with companies across the globe, advising on the implementation of effective digital transformation strategies
- Gain industry recognition and credibility as a regular attendee, panelist and speaker at Executive Briefings, Executive Roundtables, events and conferences
- Maintain a strong and credible presence in technology communities and social media channels to be reachable by CIOs everywhere
- Work closely with the extended Sales and Success leaders, and cross-functional leaders to ensure programs are the right fit and aligned to priorities
- Evaluate, measure and report on program effectiveness and ROI
You should have:
- Hunger for an exciting opportunity; ready to roll up your sleeves and dig in!
- Proven experience defining and deploying technology solutions
- Publicly available writing samples or recordings of presentations on technical topics
- Incredible relationship building skills, a deep understanding of product and value, and a willingness to partner with Account teams to drive business results for top prospects and customers
- A passion for storytelling, strong writing skills
- Current knowledge of the latest innovations and trends in business and technology, and the ability to tie them into the work we do
- Experience with orchestration and facilitation of meetings, programs or events for c-level executives designed to drive outcomes
- 12+ years of enterprise executive engagement experience in the technology industry
- History of thriving in a rapidly-changing environment and proactively leading through ambiguity
- Enthusiasm for increasing customer happiness and deepening customer relationships
- Ability & willingness to travel
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.