Partner Success Operations Specialist
Slack is on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. Our culture is the north star that guides how we work together and with our customers. Are you looking to build something greater than yourself? Do you want to work alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people in the industry? If so, Slack just might be the place for you.
As a critical member of the Partner Success team, you are responsible for providing operational and program management support to new and existing Slack System Integrator (SI) Partners. You will also support day-to-day alignment for SI Partner engagements. You will work collaboratively with our Partner Success Lead and key cross-functional teams across Slack, including and critically with our Business Development and Alliances team.
This position has a significant impact on the success of our customers and the experience of our SI Partners, who are a key component of our strategy to scale the business. This is an exciting opportunity to learn, grow, and contribute in a dynamic environment. This is a demanding role that requires strong leadership, priority management, and interpersonal skills. You will need to communicate effectively across multiple departments and have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice.
At Slack, we have a positive, diverse, and supportive culture – we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together, we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
What you'll be doing
- Assist partner success leadership with process definitions, process documentation, execution, and operational issue analysis
- Develop and maintain partner services enablement platform in cooperation with partner success leadership and other Slack internal teams
- Manage partner communication, process development, and registrations for our Partner Academy in collaboration with our Business Development and Training teams
- Project manage localization efforts for training and knowledge platform
- Develop and maintain internal and external partner feedback platforms with internal stakeholders
- Project manage Salesforce activities in support of the Alliances and Partner organization
What you should have
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of hands-on project management experience and a demonstrated track record of success in managing multiple simultaneous projects that involve external partners (preferably in a SaaS software environment)
- Exceptional project management skills and a commitment to understand and deliver on the objectives of each partnership
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; able to deliver clear, concise information and direction to partners and internal teams
- Proven ability to collaborate and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and organized, ensuring quality and consistent output
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude and work independently with little guidance in a fast paced, changing environment
- Proficiency in Salesforce
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.